Accounts Payable Professional
|Salary Range:||Based upon Experience|
Kansas Sampler and Rally House stores are seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for full-time employment in our accounting department. If you are detail oriented, able to handle a high volume of invoices and thrive in a high-energy environment, we want you!
The A/P Clerk will be responsible for matching invoices with receiving paperwork, entering invoices into Quickbooks, managing credits, discrepancies and vendor correspondence for all 38 stores and 200 vendors. Our accounting department staff works closely with the buying department, receiving department and the CFO to ensure all payables are accurate and paid timely. The A/P Clerk will also be responsible for answering phones and emails to maintain strong communication with and support of the corporate office, the distribution center and all of our stores.
Successful candidates will be responsible for
- Processing large volumes of invoices including accurately matching with receiving documents, price and term checking.
- Entry of invoices into POS software.
- Matching receiving paperwork and invoices within POS software.
- Typical administrative duties.
- Answering phones.
- Filing and maintaining vendor records and correspondence.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.