Rally House/Kansas Sampler District Manager
|Location:||Kansas City, KS|
|Salary Range:||experience based|
|Benefits:||Medical and Dental|
The District Manager is responsible for overseeing and providing leadership for 8-10 retail stores concentrating on sales growth and profitability. District Managers drive key metrics by ensuring Store Managers create an environment where store employees are actively engaged in meeting or exceeding sales goals. Analyze and interpret stores' financial data to oversee Store Manager's performance in taking action to exploit all revenue opportunities, control costs, and maximize operating margin. Ensure a consistent communication cycle is executed by conducting weekly Manager Meetings and Corporate Meetings, as required. Staff Store Manager positions by interviewing, hiring, developing, disciplining, and terminating team members per company standards. Ensure Store Managers are working with the Corporate Members to staff their store to company guidelines. Evaluate employees and provide developmental opportunities to increase retention of Store Managers. Provide guidance to Store Managers in developing and evaluating store employees. Ensure that direct (and indirect) reports understand their roles and responsibilities by providing direction on training, coaching, experiences, and resources as needed. Conduct regularly scheduled store visits to ensure quality of operations, consistency, and compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards. Display, promote and effectively communicate the service expectations and strategies to deliver superior service satisfaction to enhance the customer experience.
- Human Resources: Proven ability to interview and develop team. Provide constructive performance feedback to all of your store's team members. Responds to management performance thorough reviews and objectives.
- Client Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the client remains the top priority
- Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all activities within Division of Responsibility
- Leadership: Ability to challenge and motivate associates in an atmosphere of mutual respect and with professionalism
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and substitute within guidelines
- Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to Sales Manager, Store Manager, Corporate Office and Store Associates
- Business Analysis: Analyzes financial data to build on strengths, support weak areas and note any unusual occurrences. Train Store Managers in recognizing and influencing their business by understanding financial reports and acting on the knowledge. Ensures that all productivity numbers, sales and budgets are consistently met. Approves all Store Managers weekly schedules and payroll
- 3-5 years of retail clothing experience preferred
- 2 years Store Management experience in the service industry
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Must be able to work Nights and Weekends
- Must be able to work 6 days per week during holiday season
- 45+ hour position
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Training and Coaching experience
- Enthusiastic attitude, Outgoing
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.