Store Manager - Texas
|Salary Range:||Experience based|
|Benefits:||Medical and Dental|
The Store Manager ensures that all company policy and procedures are understood and practiced. Store Manager directs all activities required to achieve all store goals, including sales objectives, client service, human resources management, managing payroll and operating expenses, ensuring loss prevention and executing merchandise presentations. The Store Managers are in charge of forecasting their store's sales projections, staffing their store for success, and managing their payroll for maximum profitability. Store Managers are responsible for recruiting and identifying key associates, as well as training and developing these key associates for further advancements in their careers with Rally House. The Store Managers will be responsible for organizing, game-planning and executing floor moves and merchandising to ensure proper exposure and maximum opportunities for merchandise to be sold.
The Store Manager will work closely with their District Manager and Senior Store Managers to ensure that all responsibilities and expectations are being communicated and accomplished.
|Duties:||• Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop and direct the sales team|
• Human Resources: Proven ability to interview, select and develop sales team
• Client Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the client remains the top priority
• Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all activities within the store
• Leadership: Proven ability to challenge and motivate the management team and associates in an atmosphere of mutual respect
• Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and substitute within guidelines
• Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, Operations Managers, District Manager, Corporate Office and Store Associates
• 3-5 years of retail clothing experience
• 3-5years supervisory experience
• Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Training and Coaching experience required
• Enthusiastic attitude, outgoing
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.