Marketing Reporting Analyst
Reporting the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Analyst is responsible for providing information and insights regarding online advertising campaign effectiveness in order to measure performance and support business decisions. The ideal candidate will have experience planning and managing various projects and be able to work with senior management to interpret findings.
|Duties:||• Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause-effect relationship between marketing actions and financial outcomes to increase profitability|
o Provide ROI analysis of all Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing campaigns and activities
o Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
o Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
o Ensure that processes are measured and accurately reported upon
o Provide trending and analysis of performance
o Identify and escalate opportunities to improve performance in marketing
o Build reports that visualize key performance indicators
• Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Perform competitive analysis to maintain our competitive advantage
|Qualifications:||• Strong MS Excel proficiency.|
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Strong quantitative analysis capabilities
• Strong project management skills; ability to capture and manage action items
• Excellent time management skills; ability to manage multiple details and deadlines in a multi-tasked environment; good oral and written presentation skills
• A self-starter, highly motivated, "get-the-job-done" attitude
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
• BS/BA degree.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.