Fashion Sales Associate - Rallyhouse U SQUARE
|Salary Range:||Experience Based|
Rally House is a specialty sports boutique that offers a large selection of apparel, gifts and home décor representing local NCAA, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL and MLS teams. We also carry local novelties and regional-inspired apparel, gifts and food. With locations in the Midwest, South and Northeast, we bring stylish sports apparel and unique team gifts to cities where fans live, work and cheer.
In order to provide customers with the best experience possible, we hire associates who share the same passion for sports as our patrons. We encourage our associates to show their team spirit, so customers feel welcome to strike up a conversation about their favorite team, the latest game or even their favorite rivalry!
Our stores offer a friendly environment and comfortable shopping experience, with associates dedicated to helping customers find the perfect new item to represent their favorite team. Rally House is committed to truly connecting with patrons to offer exceptional service from the moment they step into one of our local stores.
If you want to be a part of our team apply now, and show us your colors!!
Fashion Sales Advisers will perform basic operational and transactional
functions. Responsibilities will include: handling client service issues,
operating as floor coach in the absence of a manager, issuing approvals for
desk transactions as well as opening and closing store, lifting and
straightening merchandise. The Fashion Sales Adviser will refer all duties,
which require managerial experience and/or approval to the Sales or Store
Manager. Sales Associates also handle a variety of operational duties as
assigned by the Store Management Team (i.e. housekeeping duties, visual
presentation standards, must be able to negotiate the sales floor, fold
- Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop relationships with customers
- Client Service: Ensures that the client remains the top priority
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize and lift merchandise, prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and maintain within guidelines
- Accuracy: Ability to handle cash and provide change without error. Ability to prepare nightly deposit as necessary. Captures accurate information for all transactions including signatures, addresses, and original receipt data
- Communication: Communicates effectively with Customers, Members of Management, and Store Associates
- Flexibility: Flexibility in scheduling to meet the needs of the business (part-time minimum 20 hours per week)
- Retail clothing experience preferred
- Must be able to work a minimum of 8 hours per week
- Must be sales focused, exude high energy, and have a outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Must be able to negotiate the sales floor and fold merchandise
- May be required to lift and carry 30 lbs.