Seasonal Associate - Rally House Eastgate
Note: This is a seasonal position. The schedule will be based on holiday shopping trends and the position will end after the new year.
Fashion Sales Advisers will perform basic operational and transactional
functions. Responsibilities will include: handling client service issues,
operating as floor coach in the absence of a manager, issuing approvals for
desk transactions as well as opening and closing store, lifting and
straightening merchandise. The Fashion Sales Adviser will refer all duties,
which require managerial experience and/or approval to the Sales or Store
Manager. Sales Associates also handle a variety of operational duties as
assigned by the Store Management Team (i.e. housekeeping duties, visual
presentation standards, must be able to negotiate the sales floor, fold
- Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop relationships with customers
- Client Service: Ensures that the client remains the top priority
- Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize and lift merchandise, prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
- Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and maintain within guidelines
- Accuracy: Ability to handle cash and provide change without error. Ability to prepare nightly deposit as necessary. Captures accurate information for all transactions including signatures, addresses, and original receipt data
- Communication: Communicates effectively with Customers, Members of Management, and Store Associates
- Flexibility: Flexibility in scheduling to meet the needs of the business (part-time minimum 20 hours per week)
- Retail clothing experience preferred
- Must be sales focused, exude high energy, and have a outgoing personality
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Must be able to negotiate the sales floor and fold merchandise
- May be required to lift and carry 30 lbs.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.