Store Manager, Fenton, MO NEW STORE OPENING!
|Location:||Fenton, MO, MO|
|Salary Range:||experience based|
|Benefits:||Medical and Dental|
Apply at rallyhouse.com.
Managers are in charge of training the staff on company sales standards and providing Sales Associates with weekly goal projections based off of weekly store projections. The Manager will track all Sales Associates progress with coaching logs. They are in charge of keeping the sales floor presentable and delegating daily projects to Sales Associates. Managers must be focused, nurturing, ability to train others, enthusiastic attitude and be detail orientated. They will carry through operatives. (i.e. adjusts, payroll, defects, transfers, action memos, direct all activities required to achieve store goals, including sales objectives, customer service, mentoring and retention of sales staff, and loss prevention, and merchandising.)
|Duties:||• Sales: Proven ability to generate sales, add-on and develop and direct the sales team|
• Human Resources: Proven ability to interview, select and develop sales team
• Client Service: Ability to function as a role model, ensuring that the client remains the top priority
• Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines and follow-up on all activities within the store
• Leadership: Proven ability to challenge and motivate the management team and associates in an atmosphere of mutual respect
• Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and substitute within guidelines
• Communication: Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to store team, Operations Managers, District Manager, Corporate Office and Store Associates
• 3-5 years of retail clothing experience
• 3-5years supervisory experience
• Associates or Bachelors degree required
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Training and Coaching experience required
• Enthusiastic attitude, outgoing
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.